We offer many features to assist your learning.
Access to Live Webinars
- Published schedule for each course in advance so you can select the time that suits you best.
- Pre-webinar email so you can sign in to the waiting room up to 10 minutes before it’s due to start.
- Live and interactive webinars maximise the learning opportunity, making the experience more enjoyable and successful.
- It also enables us to respond more effectively to meet your needs.
- We select teachers with the right qualifications, experience and interpersonal qualities.
- Your webinar teacher will be a skilled communicator with up-to-the-minute experience of the various English examinations.
- We monitor and quality assure our webinars so you receive the best learning experience possible.
Range of English Courses
- Webinar courses for each one of the following; GCSE English, IGCSE English, and IELTS Academic English.
- Choose the online tuition course that’s best for you and let our webinars guide you towards success.
- We'll develop your understanding of the examination format and how you’ll be assessed.
- Your subscription allows you to watch any webinars you’ve taken part in as many times as you want.
- Webinars are recorded and available to subscribers using vimeo.com.
- A unique username and password allows you access to the recorded webinars through the website.
- Revise and reinforce your learning and check over anything that may not have been clear at the time.
Inspiring students and breaking boundaries in our clear vision for students at the De La Salle Academy ... As an alternative method of learning, the webinars have certainly boosted the confidence levels of the students taking part.David Hayes - Principal, De La Salle Academy
Interactive and engaging webinars which give students an in-depth understanding of the questions on the GCSE English Language papers. The sessions are both accessible and challenging for the less able, yet stretch the more able.Jayne Booth - English Teacher
It was certainly most informative and interesting for our students to experience the potential for them to improve their skills in English through the use of the webinar service offered by yourwebinarteacher.com and for the interaction this can provide.Mrs Bao - New Plus Education Training School, Jiaxing, China
A new experience ... starts off easy then really challenges us ... mixes it up!Connor - Year 11 student
Webinars offered our students a fantastic opportunity to step outside of their comfort zone and apply a deeper analysis to challenging questions on the examination paper. A real boost to students who may lack self-confidence and need that extra support to cross grade boundaries.Sheelagh M.Trotter - School Community Engagement Manager
We are very happy to associate with Your Webinar Teacher who conducted tuition for our students to help develop their Spoken English as well as their skills in Reading and Writing. The techniques and activities used helped our students and will be able to develop English language for students across the globe .Ch.Vasu Prakash - Director, Sri Prakash Schools, Vizakhapatnam, India
.. has helped my daughter prepare for her GCSE in English Language ... attention to detail and enthusiasm has appealed greatly to Jessica ... a wealth of experience and natural passion.Sharon - Parent
Targeted exam questions specifically.Joe - Year 11 student
A good balance of humour and professionalism.Josh - Year 11 student
.. an innate ability to create strong relationships with both staff and students allowing for a shared motivation to embed sustained progress in all students .. experienced professional who adds depth at crucial times in the academic year.Ian Parry - Principal, Liverpool Life Sciences UTC